Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Adventures

I love my life.  I really do.

There are just times where I wish things were a little more exciting.   Where I wish I had more things to fill my time.   Now is one of those moments.

I was recently given the idea to start up my own Etsy shop.  I loved the idea as I've been toying with an Etsy shop for awhile now.   This was all brought about by the sheer amount of homemade goodness I crafted for Christmas.   That stuff was really FUN to make.   Like -- super fun.

I think this could be a good thing!

My shop is ready to go... but I need a name and I'm drawing a blank.

Help me come up with a shop name.  Pretty please.  

The person who comes up with a name I like the best will earn themselves a free bath bomb -- I'm desperate!  ;)

S&S
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment